WEBER BBQ MASTER GAS GRILLINGDate: 17/05/2019 Time: 02:00 PM
FRIDAY 17th MAY
COURSE TIMES: 2pm – 6pm
Experiences are made and special memories are created. When friends surprisingly drop by or you want to barbecue your favourite steak after a long day at work – our gas barbecues will deliver a delicious result every time. Just a press of a button gets you started – everyday backyard heroes are born!
At our gas barbecue course our grill masters show the versatility and ease of using our Weber gas grills introducing our new Genesis II and Genesis II LX models and the world famous Weber Spirit- and Q-series. Learn how to barbecue everything from paella to apple chimney cake, the possibilities are endless.
Grill on and enjoy!
- Focuses on gas and how to get the most out of your gas barbecue
- Get the most out of Genesis II’s powerfull GS4-grilling system
- How to choose the best accessories for your gas barbecue – ex. the new, innovative iGrill
The recipes on this course will include:
- Marinated mushrooms from the grilling basket with smoked Spanish butter sauce and freshly baked bread
- Paella ”Pescador” saffron paella with fish and shrimps
- Chicken breast with teriyaki marinade served with thai curry pancakes and wasabi mayonnaise
- Juicy pork steaks with apple chilli brine and gorgonzola flakes
- Beef ”spicy & smoky” rubbed with pepper and served with Madeira sauce, stuffed potatoes and marinated cauliflower
- Pineapple upside down cake
Book your place on the Weber Grill Academy website.